Improved Poultry Feed Formulas Revealed !
Discover How to Increase Your Profit on Your Poultry or Feed Mill Investment.
Whether You Are Breeding Chickens, Turkey or Ducks.
Ways to explode your profits, without sacrificing your hard earned money on expensive and useless poultry feeds. If that’s true, then you will love it.
If we may ask, why did you come here? Without doubt, you did so because of one of the following reasons:
- You want to discover and exploit the Improved Poultry Feed Formulas for rapid development.
- You are a Poultry owner who is interested in producing own feed so as to beat high cost of feed or be sure of what you are giving your birds.
- You are a Poultry owner whose birds are malnourished.
- You are one who wants to know how to run a profitable Poultry farm business.
- You want to increase your egg production from 50% to 90%.
- You are a Poultry owner who wants to eliminate wastage in your Poultry feeding system.
- You are planning a career in animal husbandry.
- You are a Civil Servant or salary earner who needs an additional source of income on part-time basis.
- You are a retiree and want a home based business.
- You are the type whose ambition is to find knowledge in Poultry feed Formulation and set up a Poultry Feed mill.
- You are a Poultry breeder who wants to improve on the existing achievements.
- You want to be self-employed and financially free.
- You are the type who hates any form of calculation or just don’t have the time: Off you go with already calculated and balanced Poultry Feed Formulas.
- You are the type who wants to disband the old percentage method that does not consider the nutrient requirements, proportion and chemical composition of feed stuffs.
If our guess is right – then you have taken the right step by deciding to read this free information and thereafter learn the insiders secret of; Tested And Proven Poultry Feed Formulas ebook; which will help you to accomplish all the above objectives and even more is your best bet.
Feeds and Feeding are about everything in poultry breeding. Get your feeds and feeding regime right and get everything.
Ok! what are we saying?
A stockowner (Poultry breeder) must attempt to ration his/her poultry on a scientific basis? His system must enable him to make maximum economic use of available feed stuffs in terms of poultry production. Scientifically valid concepts of the nutritive values of feeds and of the animals demand for nutrients are very important. Many of the feeding practices of the past, that still hold sway today, do not follow this scientific pattern, hence the low returns. Tested And Proven Poultry Feed Formulas is comprehensive, borne out of many years of practical experience in feeding and feed rationing. It deals with all categories of feed formulas in Chickens, Turkeys and Ducks.
Of what benefit is this ebook to you? Out of many here are some of the benefits:
- Readly available, cheap but good feed stuffs are proposed in balanced Formulas.
- Feeds are no longer wasted. They are now being used efficiently because daily norms are provided.
- High feed conversion efficiency, because the feed is well balanced with all nutrients necessary.
- A good source of information for poultry feed formulation or further research, because of provision of skills about chemical composition of feeds and the demands for them by poultry.
- High breeding efficiency: improvement in reproductive capacity.
- Improvement in growth rates because of good, balanced diet leading to good health condition: Animals are no longer retarded due to malnutrition, hence early development.
- With Tested And Proven Poultry Feed Formulas, quality poultry products are guaranteed.
- Cost effectiveness is brought about when the information in this manual is put to use and the money saved can be used for other important things.
- Planning ahead in poultry production are made easy: projections are better and easily made.
- Of-course better productivity and greater returns.
What To Expect From The Information Product:
Chapter 1: Chickens
1.1. Chicks Feeding Norms
1.2. Feed Formulation For Chicks (0-8 weeks old)
1.3. Chicks Mash Formula (0-8 weeks old)
1.4. Feed Formulation For Chicks (9-20 weeks old)
1.5. Feed (Grower) Formula For Chicks (9-20 weeks old)
1.6. Chick Layers Feeding Norms
1.7. Feed Formulation For Chick Layers (up to 70% Egg Prod. Level)
1.8. Feed (layers) Formula For Chick Layers (up to 70% Egg Prod. Level)
1.9. Feed Formulation For Chick Layers (up to 90% Egg Prod. Level)
1.10. Feed Formula For Chick Layers (up to 90% Egg Prod. Level)
1.11. Chick Broilers Feeding Norms
1.12. Feed (Starter) Formulation For Chick Broilers
1.13. Feed (Starter) Formula For Chick Broilers
1.14. Feed (Finisher) Formulation For Chick Broilers
1.15. Feed (Finisher) Formula For Chick Broilers
Chapter 2: Turkey
2.1. Turkey Feeding Norms
2.2. Feed Formulation For 0-2 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.3. Feed Formula For 0-2 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.4. Feed Formulation For 3-8 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.5. Feed Formula For 3-8 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.6. Feed Formulation For 9-12 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.7. Feed Formula For 9-12 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.8. Feed Formulation For 13-16 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.9. Feed Formula For 13-16 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.10. Feed Formulation For 17-19 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.11. Feed Formula For 17-19 weeks old Turkey Chicks
2.12. Feed Formulation For Adult Female Turkey (Non-laying)
2.13. Feed Formula For Adult Female Turkey (Non-laying)
2.14. Feed Formulation For Turkey Layers (up to 50% level)
2.15. Feed Formula For Turkey Layers (up to 50% leve)
2.16. Feed Formulation For Turkey Layers (greater than 50% level)
2.17. Feed Formula For Turkey Layers (greater than 50% level)
2.18. Feed Formulation For Turkey Fattening (0-6 weeks old)
2.19. Feed Formula For Turkey Fattening (0-6 weeks old)
2.20. Feed Formulation For Turkey Fattening (7-12 weeks old)
2.21. Feed Formula For Turkey Fattening (7-12 weeks old)
2.22. Feed Formulation For Turkey Fattening (13-18 weeks old)
2.23. Feed Formula For Turkey Fattening (13-18 weeks old)
2.24. Feed Formulation For Turkey Fattening (19 weeks and above)
2.25. Feed Formula For Turkey Fattening (19 weeks and above)
Chapter 3: Ducks
3.1. Ducks Feeding Norms
3.2. Feed Formulation For Stock Duck Chicks (0-3 weeks old)
3.3. Feed Formula For Stock Duck Chicks (0-3 weeks old)
3.4. Feed Formulation For Stock Duck Chicks (4-8 weeks old)
3.5. Feed Formula For Stock Duck Chicks (4-8 weeks old)
3.6. Feed Formulation For Stock Duck Chicks (9 weeks-maturity)
3.7. Feed Formula For Stock Duck Chicks (9 weeks-maturity)
3.8. Feed Formulation For Female Ducks (Non-laying)
3.9. Feed Formula For Female Ducks (Non-laying)
3.10. Feed Formulation For Duck Layers (up to 50% laying level)
3.11. Feed Formula For Duck Layers (up to 50% laying level)
3.12. Feed Formulation For Duck Layers (above 50% laying level)
3.13. Feed Formula For Duck Layers (above 50% laying level)
3.14. Feed Formulation For Ducks Fattening (0-3 weeks old)
3.15. Feed Formula For Ducks Fattening (0-3 weeks old)
3.16. Feed Formulation For Ducks Fattening (4-8 weeks old)
3.17. Feed Formula For Ducks Fattening (4-8 weeks old)
Stockowner (Poultry breeder), Animal scientist, researcher and Feed formulator what are you waiting for?
Order it now while the Offer lasts! Only $9.70
Order this book now and join thousands of people it has satisfactorily helped to profitably run their poultry farms, especially in the areas of feed formulation and poultry feed mill.
Ordering Instructions For Nigerians who want to pay in Naira:
Pay/Transfer N4,300.00 at any branch of the following Banks for Soft-copy
Account Name: Michael F. Owolabi
GTB, Account no: 0328312275
Access (Diamond) Bank PLC, Account no: 0009097657
Union Bank of Nig. PLC, Account no: 0018715683
After payment send a text message (SMS) to 08030449287 or WhatsApp or Email with the following information.
- Your name:
- Bank and the branch of the Bank where payment was made:
- Teller Slip No or screenshot of proof of pyment:
- Email address or whatsapp no:
- The name of the ebook paid for:
Your payment will be confirmed and you will receive the ebook you ordered for in your email or whatsapp.
If you want the information product in hard copy, then pay N7,000.00, handling and NIPOST Registered mail charges inclusive for guaranteed delivery of your Order.
If you are not far from Ilorin come and pick your copy from me for N6, 100.00 cash at Office/Home Address: Oke Alafia, Oke Odo, Tanke, Off opposite Chapel Secondry School Junction, University Road, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
A trial will surely convince you.
Testimony: Hear what a satisfied customer said “Good day sir. On 23 Nov, 2011 through Mabevic Ventures, I paid for your wonderful ebook Tested and Trusted Poultry Feed Formulas. You where on efarmspro.com but now I can’t get you there at all. Sir, what is your present website address? I want to buy more products and information from you. Rev. Chukwu Fabian Nkpor, Anambra State. 08052427277.
Michael F. Owolabi
Email address: email@example.com
Office & Home Address:
Oke Alafia, Oke Odo, Tanke,
Off Opposite Chapel Secondary School Junction,
University Road, Ilorin,
Kwara State, Nigeria.
P.S: Remember, unless you decide to do something to change your future you can only expect to keep getting the same results from your experiences. Act now, and benefit from the results of our extensive research.